I am beyond pleased with Reagan’s preschool. It is an exceptional program! She has said on multiple occasions “you picked the right ‘cool’ for me. Preschool is the right ‘cool’ for me. I love my ‘cool’. Thanks, mom.” Rea never wants to miss a day because there is always something fun going on. They often send home projects for us to complete. We had a blast tracing and decorating our feet for Ff week.
Reagan’s photography
The finished product…
For Yy week I was asked to draw a picture of something I liked to do when I was young. What?!?!? I do NOT draw! ANNNDDDD it was going in a class notebook which goes home with all the kids. Ugh! Here are our drawings. Rea’s caption, “When I was young, I played with my dollhouse.” My caption, “When I was young, I loved being with my family.” (Believe it or not…that’s a true story. When I think about when I was “young”, I think of them.)



1 comment:
Love Rea's photography & your art work!!!
Post a Comment