Thursday, October 18, 2012

Again?

I’m back at it. Feeling overwhelmed with the pace of life. It’s been so long since I last felt this way. Or has it? I spend many moments thinking about if and when I could leave the crazy for just a short bit. Go somewhere where there is nothing. Am I considering it all joy if these are really my thoughts?

What is my responsibility in this craziness? Where should I be drawing boundaries? Did I create this? Or is this the plan for me and I’m suppose to be accepting it?

I’m tired. Disconnected. Impatient.

I push through to get my Bible study done. I LOVE it in the moment, but I really have to make myself sit down and begin. Why doesn’t it come more naturally?

 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” ~Matthew 11:28

 

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Maybe if all the good stuff came easily and naturally then we wouldn't appreciate it so much. If it requires more work we value it more in the end? I hear ya on the weary part though!