Monday, October 1, 2012

Big Undertaking. Long Overdue.

Background Information: We’ve lived in this house for 4.5 years and have worked on home improvement projects in spurts. I’ve put off our room for a couple reasons, but mostly, because it’s a doozey! If my math is accurate, its over 600 square feet. That is a lot of space to work with.

Current situation: JMA was traveling for business for two weeks, so I (brainiac over here) think this would be a perfect time to paint and redecorate.

Additional Information: 1) I DO work well under the pressure of a deadline. 2) I wanted to do it while he was away so he wouldn’t have to do it.

I had an inspiration piece, but I still needed to pick colors.

photo 1

Before: (I love how I took pictures at its all time low, so the “after” would look even more fabulous.)

photo 2

(The stack in the hallway is my ironing pile. Have I mentioned how much I loathe ironing? It is so annoying, but I LOVE pressed clothes!)

photo 3

To Be Continued….

3 comments:

Natalia said...

Really??? I need the after pictures!!!!!!!

Kristin Henry said...

Oh.... You can't leave us hanging!

Becka said...

Be patient faithful friends...coming soon! :)