Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Festivities

We had a good experience with Santa this year. (We went to a family party at Gram's place and they had a creepy, wannabe Santa.) After I took this picture, Reagan showed it to him.


We celebrated Christmas early with the Bray's. Here some of us are baking.


Then we took a break to do some dancing.





Rea has been sporting a few of her favorite things. Dora sunglasses, big jewels, and a notebook.


Our RI friends were visiting family in St. Pete, so we met halfway at a park. As always, Rea had a blast with Mr. Andrew. Here they were playing golf with big sticks.





3 comments:

Rob said...

Which is Reagan documenting in her notebook...an excessive or insufficient use of TP?

Rob said...

And let me just say, I love how I can immediately see my comment. Our "new post" system is simply fabulous. You have no idea how much your special considerations mean to me. ;)

Kim said...

Oh my, I love this post!!

1. Reagan looks so big sitting on Santa's lap. And her expression is awesome!

2. And look how big Gabrielle is!

3. Oh my. I love the dancing picture. Too fun!!

4. Love her outfit and all the layers of stuff she has on in the notebook pic.

5. I love the pics of Rea and Mr. Andrew:) He's the coolest!