Friday, December 24, 2010

Happenings...

Rea continues to do more and more big kid things. It seems as if she decided that it was time to start talking...complete sentences. We love how often and freely she says "thank you"....for example when we compliment her she says "thank you" or when I thank her for something she says "no problem, mom". So many cute one liners...wish I could remember them all.
Potty training was a success after 3 days, then she got super sick and still did fine. Once I got her home and feeling better, we took several steps back...we're pressing forward and trying not to get frustrated.

Using the magnifying glass to observe a bug...





While I'm standing on the ladder, she grabs my ankle and says "I got you mom."


Loves play-doh!


Even with a bare-butt...


Helping dad put her bike together.





Being funny, yet obedient while running errands...

2 comments:

Natalia said...

So much fun to watch them grow into big little kids. Love her one liners! She's so precious!

Kim said...

Love the magnifying glass and the bike! What a rockin' tricycle. And the placement--can't believe how much great use you are getting out of it!:)