Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Business, Pleasure, & Sick Baby

This past weekend JMA and I went to a business function in Tampa and left Rea with my rents. Unfortunately, she became super sick throughout the night.

After much deliberation and hesitation, we went on to Miami for a second business function...which was beautiful! The theme was...well, I can't remember the word...basically the dress was "tropical chic resort style" and the guys had a specific style shirt to wear. I borrowed this linen dress which worked great, but I looked super pregnant in it.


We had breakfast with brother and gf the next am. His apartment was just a mile down the road from our hotel. We had purchased tickets to the afternoon Cirque du Soleil performance weeks before since we knew we would be in the area. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.


We headed home to pick up our sick girl from my poor parents. She and I spent Monday recovering. Me unpacking/cleaning and her sleeping...

1 comment:

Natalia said...

You look beautiful. It's so nice to be able to get away with the hubby for a little while. Boo to a sick babe. Hope she's getting all better.