Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I NEED, I NEED, I NEED!

I NEED several of these dresses for Reagan!
Aren't they adorable?!?
Who can resist some black, white and pink?
The one strap is "in" right now too!
Ok ok, parents....you have to draw the line! How embarrassing!
Oooohh lordy, someone hold me back from this one! Sweet!
Why are there so many adorable prints...like this one and that one?!?
This one is so springy/summery! Refreshing!
Not feeling the satin bows! Are you?
My nieces NEED this one! (I don't know why I think they should
always dress in patriotic fashion. I guess because their daddy is serving our country.)
This pattern makes me happy! Or is called a print? I'm not sure the white bows are the best. I try to avoid a lot of white around the mouth/face...wherever food enters.
I like things with little birds on them.
Are these bows "permanently" sewed? If so, I think I like that idea a lot!!! Think the long flowing bows could be sewed too?
Sit down for this one...wouldn't this be cute for her birthday if it matched her birthday colors?!?!?!?
THEN....when it starts to to get cooler or they get too short...I'll put leggings or jeans under them!
WHAT?!? I could wrap up in a pillowcase too? Oh...well, while we're at it, Rea and I could match! Not! Maybe if they didn't call it a pillowcase.
Actually, I think I would wear this shirt, but I still don't want to match.
I am on page 13 of 250.
I have to stop...I have to go to bed...I have wasted too much of my time and yours.
But I STILL NEED this cuteness!

2 comments:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

I am addicted to Etsy and Bray has a couple of pillow case dresses. I bet you could make your own....they seem super easy! Braylen for her birthday had a watermelon colors with watermelon ribbon...it was cute! They definitely have gotten cuter though!

Natalia said...

Find the fabric and I'll sew the dress! Rea has a birthday that she needs some presents for!