Highs for today:
*JMA was off work!
*JMA took RCA to the dr. with me.
*RCA survived the dr. appt and does not have to get shots until she is 4!!! (Wait...she's going to be 4 one day?!? Bummer!)
*JMA went grocery shopping with me.
*I bought 3 packs of Pamper wipe refills and a 27 count package of Cruisers for less than $4.00!
*We had lunch with a friend who has been in Bosnia for several months.
*Rea took a fantastic nap!
*Rea let me rip her band aids right off....no big deal...she just sat in my lap and then was off.
*Jon and I both started new studies tonight....JMA's and mine.
Lows for today:
*I didn't want to get out of bed this am.
*We had to take RCA to the dr.
*I only saved $27.00 at Publix today.
*I skipped dinner then was hungry later so I had 10 green beans and 2 brownies for dinner. :(
*JMA has to return to work tomorrow.
*We got news that Grandpa Bub in Ohio is not doing well...he is being moved to Hospice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment