Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Growing Business

Jon and I are growing a lot these days...a daughter, older, hair, cilantro, our sphere of influence, and businesses...to name a few. Although Shaklee is MY business and Allied Technologies is HIS business, we still play an intricate part in the other's business. Jon offers great support, life experience, and scientific information to my presentations. Where I will provide, phone support, billing assistant, customer relations, etc. The role isn't defined quite yet.

Well we had another Shaklee meeting last night and it was just fabulous! I was so pleased. I ran it at the last minute without my superior in a sink or swim situation. I feel like I swam! Sweet SIL and fellow business operator came for support also. I used this clip to introduce the Shaklee difference. We hope to do more one on one meetings like last nights.

I am really beginning to enjoy it...educating friends...helping them make a step closer to a healthier life.

No comments: