Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday's Thoughts

So much to do, but not quite the right time to do it.

Finished decorating dad's offices for the upcoming patriotic holidays. Receipts submitted

Prescription picked up for MIL.

Laundry finished.

We will be in Lakeland all day tomorrow for niece's 3rd birthday party and then hopefully introduce Reagan to Downtown Disney in the evening.

We are leaving for Ohio Sunday. I guess the packing will take place Sunday.

I need to get some last minute things (specifically flight entertainment for RCA) from Walmart, but Rea is sleeping now and we have a concert thing to go to tonight.

Need to get baby shower gift and planning for Wednesday....think I will delegate the rest of the planning.

Too early to purchase and prep food for Rea's party next week. Lots of details spinning in my head for that day....not the time to focus on it. (food, decorations, activities, guests, community members, etc)

Like my favorite man always says..."How do you eat an elephant?"

So it sounds like I need to pack a bag for tomorrow and start the BIG packing for Sunday...

No comments: