Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bear with me!

I feel the need to be Debbie Downer for a few minutes...

It is so frustrating when I buy something at the store...it's on my receipt...and I can't find it when I get home. AND it's chicken, so when I do find it, it won't be any good. Grrr.

It is so frustrating when I have a good productive morning volunteering and then pick up a cranky kid who wants to cry cry cry.... I know that she is exhausted because she was up too early, so I go to put her down for a nap...which usually is an easy thing. BUT she clings on to me and screams even harder. Grrr.

It is so frustrating when I laminate some pieces to a game for a teacher friend, take them home to cut a few out, and when I get home I am missing a sheet. I really think they blew out of the car. Seriously?!?

I hate cancer. All of the sickness makes me sad.

I hate paying for groceries. No, I didn't say shopping for groceries...that's fine, I like the options. I hate spending money on food EVERY week and then we just eat it and poo it out. What a waste!

Alright, that's it.

I'm feeling convicted...now to focus on a few of the MANY positive things in my life.

I had a sweat tea with a hint of lemonade from Chik-fil-a this morning.

My MIL gladly watched my girl this morning so I could volunteer in a kindergarten class and attend an awards ceremony for the niece and nephew.

I'm home...I'm working on a nice computer...my daughter is sleeping...I'm in a very nice house...my needs are met.

I am healthy.

My husband provides money for me to go grocery shopping.

I saved $54.00 on my groceries today.

I have opportunities and possibilities in the future.

I had really good leftover roasted veggies and steamed brocoli for lunch.

I get to open my home to a nice group of people tonight.

I have parents that are just superb.

I have a man that puts up with all of me.

Life is really good...

Let's make the rest of the day a "Happy Day".

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Some days a girl just have to vent. Hope God blesses your day in a great way.