We are on the go (sometimes just around the house) doing so many fabulous things that I have a hard time finding/making the time to blog!
Fall is quickly approaching (according to the store displays) and I still need to document some summer events. Eek!
This week should be a very good week for the blog! Stay tuned!



3 comments:
That pic is very clickable...I like it. I also like the 5 point harness on the little one.
I like the sroller (and of course the sweet little ones in it!) Is it a jogging stroller?
Rob...I switched to the Writer last night and I really like! Glad your pleased too. :) Those straps are suppose to go over her shoulders, but they were all up in her face, so we made do. :)
J...It is...I'm borrowing it from H. Culpepper. I've never tried any other, but I'm really liking this one! I wanted to see if we could work it into our schedule.
Post a Comment