I'm preparing to take 450 pictures off my phone.
I have stored 450 pictures on my phone since Rileigh was born. How do I know this?
I last removed pictures off my phone the day before Rileigh arrived...Saturday, June 19th. How do I know this?
Well, first of all, I just remember because it was just another way to get "prepared"...knew I would be taking a lot of pictures soon and I also knew there wouldn't be a lot of extra time to do it for a while (i.e. 5 months later). Secondly, the oldest picture is one of JMA and Rea snuggling together during our very first official family movie night. You've seen it...remember this one...
I'm about to select all and cut them, but I paused....and had mixed emotions.
Why the mixed emotions over such a mundane (well, for most) activity?!?
I feel like I'm closing the door on a chapter in our lives...weird, I know,...extreme, drastic, I know....but this is my blog and I'm going there.
This chapter could have many titles....
~Our Second Baby Girl is Growing Up~ ~Time is Truly Flying~ ~The Newborn Newness is Over~ ~My Little Innocent Precious Baby is One Step Closer to Facing a Big Sick World~ ~The End to the Beginning of My Last Baby EVER~ ~Replacing the Newness of New Life~



No comments:
Post a Comment