Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Country Wins, We Fail


We don't say it often enough, but we are proud to be Americans. Our country is free. She has won her independence, but we failed at capturing our patriotic cuteness!

We came back from the keys the morning of July 4th since JMA had work the next day. After traffic on the island from a parade, we finally made it home after lunch. JMA came down with a headache and we decided to stay in for the night. I was disappointed that I had these cute little shirts and adorable matching hairpieces, but no one to share them with.

I learned that all sorts of family were gathering at Matt and Tara's, so I packed up the girls and headed out. I asked JMA to take a quick photo and this is all we could get....
My outfit was by far not as cute...wrinkled and all.
Not pictured: Rea had the same cute hair piece my girlfriend made for them.

Let's all scream...Happy Independence Day!!!! ...Rileigh did!

No comments: