What have we been up to? Where have we been? You've seen some posts about the Rea girl, but today I will update you on the three A's...Active Adults, Adams Group, and Additional Children.
Active Adults.... That's been us!!! We've been busy with work, family, friends, church responsibilities, house, hobbies, etc. I am now working part time at the library at CCS (where I use to teach). I run library classes for 3 year olds through 5th grade. I haven't actually started the classes yet. Right now I'm updating, cleaning, reorganizing and inputting in a new tracking program. There hasn't been a "librarian" for 2 years, so it has grown to be a royal mess. Rea has gone in with me a few times and has spent some time with family and friends. I am really enjoying this new project and challenge. I'm still active in the children's department at church and Jon in the sound and lighting department. We are about to start our weekly small group again, "Hitched". We did separate gender specific Bible studies over the summer which were enjoyable and challenging. Jon has picked up playing racquetball several mornings a week and sometimes on Sundays. He has also increased his trips to Desoto county which have included tractor driving and late night mudding. We are attending a marriage getaway in Bonita Springs in a few weeks, I'm hosting a baby shower, friends from RI are visiting, several birthday parties to attend, etc. We just have a variety of events that fill our time....there is always something.
Adams Group.... We're still there! As previously discussed, we have had some doors open up to be partners in a computer business. Our desire was to create a win-win situation for us and for Adams Group. Jon Mike has several newer projects implemented and AG has some great work on the horizon, so he is still going strong there. We are just being still and working hard wherever God takes us.
Additional Children... True story! We are having another one...adding on to our clan. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and we're due March 19th. I have an appointment tomorrow to get established with my new OB/GYN and have an ultrasound. Overall, I feel good....I am exhausted often, my motivation is below par and my eating habits are crazy!!! I was pretty much the same way with Rea but not maybe #2 (interesting, huh?) I'm craving meat/protein again. I don't remember the lack of motivation, but maybe it was because I was distracted by teaching. The whole deal is surreal, but cool. (Another post for another time)
That's a super brief update from us on River Bank Way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment