Friday, September 18, 2009

Nice Reward

It has been a long two weeks. Last week was FILLED with hosting fantastic events....a breakfast brunch for a wonderful friend, our young couples small group, a Shaklee meeting, and a women's Bible study. It was fun, but I needed a week to catch up. Well, Jon got super sick this past weekend and I had a big church volunteer meeting Monday night. Rea and I woke up sick Tuesday and we've had the funk all week! Although I am super behind on my house, church, family, and mom responsibilities, they will have to wait until next week.

The reward.....Today my man and I are taking a break for a marriage retreat at the Hyatt at Coconut Point with a bunch of couples from our church, the Florida vs. Tennessee game Saturday, and then to Lakeland on Sunday for Abigail's 4th birthday lunch! Another fabulously busy weekend!

The light at the end of the tunnel.....my great in-laws came back to Florida this week. So, I'm hoping they'll host a play date with Rea next week while I spend some time catching up.

Off to catch some rays with a foofoo drink in my hand........

No comments: