Nate, Julie, Mimi, Papa, and friends recently visited D.C. for the Marine Marathon, so the girls came to visit us. We started our trip with a visit to Pump It Up in Fort Myers.
It was two large rooms filled with bounce houses, slides, and obstacle courses. Fuzz LOVED it. I don’t know why I was surprised about that. Here she is wanting to go down the slide for the first time, but MAA and AEA were holding her arms. I think we all thought she shouldn’t go down because she was so little, but Fuzz thought otherwise. They let go and she went flying! After that, there was no stopping her!
Totally cool. So much fun for all ages. We’ll definitely go back.
The weather was so beautiful that we had pizza outside in the back of Uncle Jon’s truck.
After church, more cousins came to play.
Play-doh competition…kinda.
We packed up to meet some friends at the park. I was reminded of how much of a blessing my ride is.
The weather was great all week, so we were outside a lot.
We enjoyed our time with these super sweet girls. They are polite, helpful, and fun. (Fuzz is the one covered with the pink towel.)



No comments:
Post a Comment