Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rea Girl

I’ve been waiting to put this in writing, but I think it’s safe now. You are pull-up free!!! Last Sunday night (after your preschool open house) you got yourself ready for bed and didn’t put a pull-up on because you thought we were out. You’ve been in undies and dry ever since!!! Yay!

You make me smile.

photo 1

This is what I found on the screen when you were trying to get to your computer games.

photo 4

An overdue haircut before you head out of town with Mimi & Papa! Here you are giving me your version of a thumbs up.

photo 2 photo 3

You hit your head twice on the same corner of a counter at church. The second time you hit it you wailed, “Oooouch! Not a again.”

photo 2

The beginning of a beautiful thing…..your first Scholastic book order. Red heart

photo 1

No comments: