JMA and I recently cleaned the pictures off our phones. Oh my! We really should do it more often because I have the need to sort ALL of them…we’re talking several hundreds…. and when my precious baby girls are involved, not one can be deleted. Well, I came across some favorites from our summer trip to the beach that I felt I had to share.
On the way up, we stopped at Aunt Kelsey’s for the night. (Uncle Al was in Connecticut interning at ESPN!) We visited, laughed at Kels scold her dog, and ate some really good Italian take out. We just thought our sweet baby was just too cute here…
Getting ready to hit the road here!
Motorcycle ride at the arcade.
She chose this fake green ring with the 563 tickets we won that day.
LOVE me some sweet tea at Lambert’s! (and a sleeping baby!) I was trying to link you to last year’s picture at Lambert’s, but I can’t find it quickly. Oh well.)
Classic picture of grandkids sitting on the swing at Gr.mommy and gr. daddy’s house. (I would love to link you to previous pics on this swing too, but not tonight.)



No comments:
Post a Comment