My wise-beyond-his-years husband always says “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time” in response to my moments of being overwhelmed.
I’ve been feeling a bit out of balanced (unbalanced?) in a few areas of my life and then catch myself overanalyzing what I should and shouldn’t be doing….which still gets me nowhere.
This blog is one of my elephants. We have been doing SOOO many fabulous things lately that are perfect blog material, but no time to post like I want to. As you have probably noticed, I’m not posting from my phone as much. The picture quality is so poor and typing on my phone is time consuming. As a result, the pictures and stories are PILING up….
Sooooo, here is my first bite out of this elephant.
I can’t remember if I posted this last month. It was fun to have GAB over before she started the school year. Adorable ladies. Playing in the rain is fun no matter your age!
We had a wonderful dinner with the Morgan’s last month. They are such authentic, real friends. It felt like we hadn’t missed a beat. I am so grateful that distance and time apart hasn’t squelched this friendship.
Little baby checking things out.



1 comment:
Way to eat the elephant!
Post a Comment