~Nursing is hard! It hurts!
~Rileigh peed on my bed in 3 different spots last night during a photo shoot and I didn't even care enough to change it.
~Little baby doo doo smells like I remember it....like buttery popcorn.
~I love to listen to the erratic breathing patterns and daddy-o loves little baby breath.
~We (RJA and I) have had 3 nights of 6.5-7 hour stretch of sleep....she's been in the swing though it hasn't been moving. 10:00 hour until 5:00 hour.
~8lbs at 3 weeks!
~"Pipe kisses" every-night between the girls.
~Wrinkled forehead, curled up legs, and long toes.
~Mouth hanging open = sound asleep!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
With you on so many things...nursing is hard, messes aren't as important as they once are and so many sweet things to enjoy between siblings :)
I love the buttery popcorn comment...it makes you think twice before eating popcorn at the movie theater! (but only for a brief millisecond, of course) Hope nursing gets a little easier for you!!!
Post a Comment