Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Biggest Little

Having a candy cane because she doo-dooed in the potty!!!




Another success!


Yesterday I had to start something new...spanking if she goes in her undies. :(

She was calling me from upstairs and said she needed help. This is what I found...



She had climbed up and couldn't get down. I would have loved to see her getting up.






She had a couple weeks of stuttering and it really worried us. You never want your kids to struggle. Thankfully, it seems to have already passed.

She's totally into birthdays...well, the happy birthday song at least. I love to hear her sing it.

Words to describe her...fun, intense, busy, great memory, perceptive, expressive, testing.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Natalia said...

YEAH for the poop in the potty!!!! Such a big little lady! Glad it's going well :) Every little victory counts.