Monday, April 4, 2011

TTR

"Things to Remember" (and not the store)

This is the first of many posts that will be a compilation of random thoughts or memories I want to remember.

Specifically about having a baby and newborn things...

~It's still amazing to think I carried a little person for 10 months and then delivered her...again!
~The second time around IS easier...I think it's because you are more confident and have a clue of what to expect.
~About 5-7 days out, my hips hurt again this time as they were getting "back in place".
~I forgot about not having much bladder control or whatever the problem was...having to pee every 5 minutes.
~I find myself holding Rileigh more than I held Rea because now I know how fast they change.
~Why didn't I use that darn lanolin stuff in advanced?!?!
~I love the tight fists up by her face when she's eating.
~I forgot how difficult dressing a curled up newborn was.
~The belly button sure can get stinky before it falls off.
~Super soft skin, hair on your ears, all balled up.

No comments: