Anyway, a few days before my actual birthday, I was so blessed to grab dinner at my fave, PANERA, with a very small group of ladies. Exactly my style...small group and low key. (I know that "low key" part is confusing for all.)
Then......my love took Friday OFF, yes, the whole day of not physically going to the office! We dropped off Rea and hit the road. (We seriously have the most supportive, helpful, generous families.)
I introduced JMA to The Cheesecake Factory. We stuffed ourselves and took a piece of Snickers and upside-down pineapple cake cheesecake for the road.

We picked up some odds and ends at Ikea, discussed Rea's new room, and finalized our selections for our dining room furniture. Here is the chair we chose...

JMA had made reservations for dinner and entertainment at the "Spirit of Aloha" dinner show at Disney's Polynesian Resort . Good food, fun entertainment, and great company! Here is a horrible picture of the fire throwing guy...crazy!

On Saturday (the 22nd), I woke up early at my normal time, put a pillow over my head and slept until 10:00!!! More craziness! We did some outlet shopping then went to lunch with friends in the area. JMA and I enjoyed Cheesecake Factory so much that we asked to meet up there. (Thanks A.P. and Dave for being so flexible.) :) This time we took Oreo and strawberry cheesecake slices to go.

We went back to the hotel and watched TV...which is another thing we never do...it was stupid TV nonetheless. JMA had made another dinner reservation for us at Texas de Brazil. Super delicious food....meat galore! Basically you get a WIDE variety of salads, sides, seafood, etc from a salad "area" then these dudes come around with huge skewers of a variety of meat (i.e. lamb, sausage, bacon wrapped chicken, parmesan chicken, prime rib, pork, garlic sirloin, etc) and give you all you can eat. The little red and black circle below is the indicator whether you want more meat or not. The other side was green and black. Green=keep it coming and Red=stop. Here is JMA's cute $3.00 dollar bottle of Sprite.

The view from ONE of our balconies from our "deluxe suite".

Our only picture together over the weekend! :)

So that's where I was. What a fabulous time away! I am incredibly blessed! Bring it 27!



2 comments:
What a fabulous way to spend a birthday :) Here's to great things for the 27th year!
I didn't know you love Panera! I love Panera too:)
Yum cheesecake.
Dining room furniture? You've been wanting this! Woohoo.
I cant believe I didn't know you were going to Gaylord Palms!!
What do you order at CF? I haven't had any spectacular meals from there. I need to get whatever you're getting!
Post a Comment