Little babe, you'll be here so soon! You are REALLY busy in there. I hope you calm down a bit before you come out. I went to the doctor today to check on you and you've/we've only gained 4 pounds since November...something must be wrong with that scale! When I got home from the appointment, Rea asked me "your baby ok?" and then hugged my stomach. I hope she continues to be super sweet when you arrive. You have positioned yourself differently this week because my back isn't causing the same discomfort as recently. Thank you for that. Daddy-o and Papa got down some of your little clothes and I washed them today. I'm hoping to order Rea girl's furniture this week, then we can move her up and get things situated for you. I also started a small Target registry for you. I was rushed, so I need to add a few more things to complete it.
I think you are sweet already! I love you for who you are....not what you've done or what you will do.
~Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Not sure if it's becuase I'm prego and seriously emotional or because that note was sweet, but it made me tear up :) you're a good momma.
-Jess
Simple post, but lots of love. :)
Thanks, sweets.
Love watching you love your little ones!
Post a Comment