Saturday, January 1, 2011

...2010

I lay in bed again, but this time alone and at 11:11 on 1.1.11. My first post of the year will be about the past year.

A few events that define 2010...

I turned 26 years old.

I reluctantly joined the FB world.

I carried our little baby #2 for 7.5 weeks.

I grieved and cherished the passing of our little baby.

I felt the arms of Christ around me.

I grieved and celebrated the life of Grandpa Bub.

I visited a destination on my Bucket List...Alaska.

I celebrated my sweet Rea's 2nd birthday.

I started another adventure with CCS...librarian.

I supported my man's pursuit in a new business venture.

I joined the iPhone family.

I spent a week with extended family at the beach, but without my husband.

I learned of our little baby #3.

I grieved and began to process my FIL's future.

I felt Christ's peace and hope in our lives.

I celebrated the news of a new little girl with a gender reveal party.

I traveled with my girl to see new sites and good friends in RI.

I facilitated my first book fair.

I supported my husband in accepting a new position and renewed commitment to AG.

I relaxed in the mountains of Blue Ridge.

I concluded the fabulous year relying on Christ to carry me through a difficult season and trusting His plan all while choosing joy.

As I reflect, I am reminded that He is good ALL the time...faithful always. My heart is content as a new year begins!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Always love reading your posts. Such a wonderful heart. Here's to 2011 and all God's goodness for it.