Thoughts on my mind before heading to bed...I should already be there.
*Weekends go by so slow when Jon is away. He is camping with dudes on an island.
*I love spending time with my eldest niece. She is so cool! She went through old pictures tonight and found several of us over the years. Being the first grand kid was a big deal. I have loved my 10 years with her. My time with her is so valuable. She keeps track of the days she sees me. The move to Miami will be difficult....
*Why are my weeks so full? Towards the end of one week, I say to myself "oh next week will be slower and I can get into some other projects." Before Monday rolls around, the week is quite full again. And I don't even work! Next big event....big family weekend....house guests, hosting family dinner, birthday bash for 90 year old gram, organizing bridal shower in St. Pete for friend.
*My kitchen is a mess, but I'm going to bed anyway.
Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE GABRIELLE SO MUCH AND SHE IS SARTING TO BECOME SUCH A WONDERFU LITTLE LADY! Please share my love with her!
Post a Comment