Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things to remember...and I don't mean the store.

Reagan at almost 16 months.

  • She stuck her hand in the toilet bowl water today. Ick!
  • She had stinky feet tonight...I mean real big people stinky feet.
  • She's grabbing her diaper after she "goes"...first steps to potty training. (You non-parents won't really get this one.)
  • She likes to brush my teeth and sometimes tries to brush her own.
  • She loves to wash her hands!
  • She likes to sit in the fridge. She gets the Hershey Syrup bottle from the fridge door and carries it around.
  • Hates doctor's offices....any and all. Maybe the uniforms, but whatever it is she goes nuts and points to the door.
  • She had her first chest x-ray yesterday.
  • She picked up a colored pencil and a piece of paper today and started drawing!!! Then...started running because she knew I was going to take the pencil. I dated the paper and saved it. :)
  • She puts things in the recycling bin when I ask.

This is it for now.

No comments: