Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall & Flies

Fall is paying us a visit! I don't expect it to stay around for long, but I am certainly enjoying it while its here. Reagan and I have been trying to walk in the am, but usually I need to hit the pavement by 8:30 or its just too hot. We have been able to go later because its been cooler. Last night Jon, Rea, and I sat outside on our back "porch" and enjoyed the wonderful evening weather. Wonderful life!

Flies are everywhere!!!! I have killed at least 25 just this morning! Jon and I killed at least a dozen last night before bed. Where are they coming from? I had 2 what looked like perfectly good bananas on the counter, but that's it. (I've since thrown them away.) I almost took a picture of the 10 I smashed on the living room window, but I was too grossed out. They are taunting me....Grrr!

Off to finish emails and doing church stuff before the girl wakes.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay for fall. I know of a great place to visit in the fall--leaves, colors, crisp air;)

LOVE the new background! So fall!

Sorry about the flies!! Are they fruit flies? I got so sick of them I quit buying bananas a month ago. I'm on strike. It's been great. Except when I go to the grocery store and see them.