Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Do it!

Yes...you can! Just like the classic Nike slogan...JUST DO IT!

I have spoken to many of you regarding my entrance into the blogging world. Thanks for the support and for reading; however, I need to see more participation...leave a comment or two. :) Now it is time for you to start your own...just do it! It doesn't have to take very much time...unless you want it to of course. You will be glad you did! Share it with as many or as few people as you wish...record the highlights and low lights of life. It's kind of like a Christmas letter, but year-round....my fabulous sis-in-law, Kels, says..."Christmas is always here." So, go do it and let me know if you have any questions.

Once you get going, check this link out....there's some really cool backgrounds...http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

1 comment:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

Hey You! I love the BLOG....a lot of my friends have a blog and I love checking them out. I started my blog while I was pregnant but didn't put anything on it because I had the TOTSITE...but I am eventually going to move everything over to my blog but I just haven't found the time to do it....I will need more than 2 hours to catch everyone up on what has been going on....hope all is well and Reagan is growing fast