I was so excited to start this blog to document all the changes in our life and yet I have not made a post since. So, I thought I would take a couple of minutes while I had some "downtime"....kind of. I watch my nephew Jaden on Wednesdays and he wanted to "swim" in my bathtub, so he is occupied for now. Reagan finally gave it up and fell asleep in her swing downstairs...not until she was covered with a blanket or two. I know it looks like she could be suffocating, but I check on her often and she is just fine. Jaden and I made orange juice Popsicles today too...good old fashion fun. I didn't have any sticks to stick in the cups, so I used cheese/butter spreaders that were from a Hickory Farm Christmas gift package. I am so resourceful! Jaden couldn't wait any longer to try one, so they weren't frozen solid...a few moments after I took the picture above...it broke into many pieces...better luck next time. After our time together, it's back to the chores for me...today I will put away a load of laundry, do some ironing (a post to follow about this), work on dinner (spinach laz, I think), empty the dishwasher, do my homework for Bible study, probably feed and take care of my child several times (at least) in between there, and whatever else I find that I still need to do. Better go make sure Jaden hasn't emptied out the tub onto the floor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love it!! So cute!!
Reagan looks so comfortable...it makes me want to climb in there with her. Why don't we take naps like that?
Post a Comment