This seems like a VERY good day to check back in! You’ve been like an old friend lately….one you think about often during random moments, but never pick up the phone to call or a pen to write. I make mental notes of things that are definitely blog worthy, but I never make myself sit down to do it. There’s always something else I’d rather be doing, BUT today, today is a good day to check back in.
Our sweet, strong, fuzzy, big eyed little baby turned ONE YEAR OLD! Today one year ago was a VERY big day. My life was quickly changed for the better forever. Her birth should have forewarned me that her life was going to fly by. The first year certainly did.
Fuzz, you are so beyond loved. You are a treat. Your eyes are so intriguing, enticing. Your sweet, and sometimes simple, open-mouth smile makes time stop for me. You are precious. You are cherished. You make sister light up and vice versa. You surpass my wildest expectations and dreams of who you would be. You are so little, so young, so innocent, but have made me better, stronger, and wiser. I love you dearly…forever AND for always!
Mama



2 comments:
So glad you "checked back in". You have been missed. What a sweet post. Happy birthday Fuzzy, you are surely blessed with a great mama!
I have missed you. Happy belated birthday to your sweet little Fuzz :)
Post a Comment