Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a load!

A load off my shoulders I mean!

We are approaching our 7 year wedding anniversary. I was pleased with our wedding; however, I never distributed pictures and still to this day do not have any displayed in our house.

I did have a couple hundred printed shortly after we were married and even sorted them by the days events. My over-analytical mind never allowed me to finish the job. I neatly stored them in our guest bedroom for years and even carefully moved them in their stacks to our current home 3 years ago. I continued to push them to furtherest corner of the house until creating Rea a new room required them to be moved again.

WELL....I finally did it!!!



Made an album for both our parents!!!!
(upside-down album)


Now I ask....Why didn't I do it sooner?

3 comments:

Rob said...

Update your brother fail.

Anonymous said...

we are going on 4 1/2 and I still haven't done it! I have 7 cd's to sort through :) Hopefully I will get to it soon!

-Jess

Kim said...

Congrats! Don't know when we'll do ours:) I can totally relate. I feel like if we can't do it 100% I'd rather just wait. But that's probably illogical. Something is better than nothing, I imagine.