*I think it's really cute when she says "no way", "Ohhh man", and "[name], where are you?".
*She thinks all things small are babies and larger items are the mama and daddy-o...regardless of their gender or species. (For example...a small rabbit could very well be the "baby" of a larger bear and a larger dog.)
*Loves to be pushed in the baby stroller.
*She insists on helping in the kitchen. She brings her stool in from the bathroom and does everything she can.
*When asked "are you going to have a new baby?", she responds, "nooo, mama is."
*Lately I've noticed her responding (answering back) to the TV and movies.
*Thoroughly enjoys....Dora, Diego, Strawberry Shortcake, Umizoomi, and Caillou....runners up are Wonder Pets and Backyardigans.
*Loves little stuffed animals. (Mmmm, I wonder if its because that's the only kind I let around.) She calls them all a "baby".
*Is TOTALLY impressive at putting puzzles together!
*Still loves books....carries them around, collects them in bags, puts them in her wagon, reads them in the car, reads them to herself (and stuffed friends) in bed, just sits and randomly flips through.
*Loves her some cantaloupe, strawberries, apples, broccoli, green beans, yogurt, and sweets of course. :/
*She's still a harmonica playing girl and may even bow after a short song.
Daily there are phrases, behaviors, gestures that are blog worthy...a moment doesn't go by that I think to myself "where did that come from?"
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Rea girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment