Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Christmas Recap Interjection

In my pOOOOOped post, I filled you in on the crazy events of that time. Here are a few pics from the girls' visit. Here I am being a working mom with three girls...under four...who does that???? D-U-M-B!! You can't tell, but I am certain I was on my way to Starbucks for a cafe mocha extra whip and a blueberry muffin. A little reward for beginning the day! :)


LOVE these girls! I also videoed/interviewed them during this bath time. OH, the future memories of watching old videos!

3 comments:

Julie said...

YOU do it, because you're fabulous!
I'm going to give it a shot and get back into blogging...!

Squeeze said...

I am a working mom of 3 girls under 4! That's why I am pooped most of the time!

Becka said...

Squeeze....then you deserve Starbucks everyday just for waking up!!! :)