I love Christmas Eve...even more than Christmas day!
Baking done and distributed! Presents purchased, wrapped, and under tree! House straightened! Chicken thawing for dinner! Rea's new kitchen from Mimi and Papa put together and covered with a sheet! Laundry put away! Guests on the way! Rea taking a great nap!
This is the calm before the storm...a great storm! Love the storm! It's the story of my life and I wouldn't want any other way!
Having us some tacos...then to service in the park...back to the house for 500 desserts made by Julie, the Christmas story and our year in review...and then presents!
I better keep going...straighten the play room and get dressed still to do.
Shout out to my favorite peep...A. Pinder! Her 26th birthday was yesterday!!! Hope it was fabulous and looking forward to celebrating Saturday. Hope you're home or at least on your way by now.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment