Saturday, December 12, 2009

26 years ago ...

...my fabulous friend, Kim Haire, was born. This next year will be a HUGE year for her. She is marrying a great man in one month and four days. This is her last birthday with her current name!

Kim, my blog inspiration, mentor, and faithful follower, I hope today was fantastic! You deserve a day of celebrating Kim! I am blessed to have you as a friend. We have such a weird beginning...camp buddies. Statistically, we shouldn't have lasted this long! :) Regardless, we've made it this far. You are such a good balance for me and yet exactly like me at the same time. I am absolutely stoked for not only this next year, but the rest of our lives.

Happy 26th!!!! (Man, that is old....do you feel that old?)

This is the most recent picture I could find of us....

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Great post Becka! And I love that picture. What a fun day at the BBQ pit in Florida...

Kim said...

Awwwww...you are the best!! Thanks so much for the shout out and the wonderfully kind words!! If I can't keep up with my own blog at least I can live vicariously through yours!!!