...when I was cleaning the bathroom and Reagan was standing against the bathtub. I turned and she went from the tub to the toilet.....her hands were on the toilet bowl!!! Yuck! The beginning to gross things...
....the way she responds to "no". She either stops what she's doing and moves on or keeps doing it and watches to see what will happen.
...the way she finds random little objects and crawls around with them in her hand....i.e. a large di, package of chalk, the state Hawaii (from a puzzle of the US)
...when she figured out which button on the sesame alphabet bus sang the ABC's obnoxiously. She hits the button then sits back and claps.
...the way she finds objects on the floor and then hands them to me when I ask for them.
...the first time she threw up in her bed...then in her high chair...then on the floor...poor baby!
Got to love the good with the bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment