Celebrated our 5th anniversary a few weeks early...
1st event: Late lunch with Kim and Andrew in Ellenton at Hickory Hallow BBQ (small town, dinky little restaurant with horrid decor, but great food and a lot of it)
2nd event: Marriott World Center in Orlando (mom came with us and took care of Rea for us...dad joined her later)
3rd event: Chilli's take out on our balcony (too cheap for room service)
4th event: sleeping in...wanted to see if I could still do it. I woke up at 6:30 and swore it was at least 9:30...I was wrong. Enjoyed a large, well done breakfast buffet.
5th event: LAYED BY THE POOL...read a good book and drank a strawberry daiquiri!!!!
6th event: went shopping...caught myself spending more on Rea then us.
7th event: dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (Cheesecake Factory's wait us too long and I was hungry!)
8th event: Home Sweet Home to a sleeping baby





1 comment:
Yay!! Fun pics! Sounds like a great trip! Wow. 5 years!!
Post a Comment