- Tonight after bath, lotion, hair brushing, jammies, etc....I turned Rea's light out and was kissing her before putting her to bed...she fussed and wanted me to hurry up and lay her down...Although I wanted to love on her, I am so very grateful that she goes to bed so well!!!
- The whole Jon and Kate Plus 8 business...I feel so burdened and heartbroken and I've never met them in my life...these are real lives, real people....8 precious little ones watching and taking it all in. The ripples of divorce are immeasurable....the best thing I can do for Reagan and my future children is to love their daddy and fight for him.
- Lighter thoughts...received Rea's invitations for her big 1st birthday bash!!!!!
- I finished packing up Rea's 0-6 months clothes....when did she get so big?!?!?
- Surprised Gabrielle and Ethan today...today was there last day in the lunch room, so I brought them smoothies and had lunch with them...think they were more excited to see Reagan. As always, I enjoyed seeing my former students...they are getting so big...I really miss them! Not sure what the plans are for the fall...
- I'm trying to be content in the place I am right now...living for today, enjoying the moments...don't want to rush into the future...
- Today is Jon's little sis' 3rd anniversary...Congrats Kels and Al!!! They are great people! (Ok, I lied. Here is a picture...just one. I guess I really can't post without using pics.)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Things on my mind....
I often post pics because they sum things up well, but this one will be my thoughts only....scary...haha...
That's about it...not too bad, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment