Thursday, May 14, 2009

.....CRAWLING.....

Big milestone, but I'm slow at posting!

First video was taken early April (9 months). She had been scooting, rolling, inching, etc. her away around for several weeks, but this was the first time up on her knees.

Second video was taken this week (10.5 months). She gets stronger and faster every day. Cute things I love in this video....she's pulling up, puts her passy (AKA the pipe or the plug) in, waves good-bye, being chased by daddy, and snuggles into me the way she always does when she's tired...love, love, love.

3 comments:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

so fun!!! Braylen is a crawling maching and now all she does is pull up on things and trys to hold on to EVERYTHING...she gets frustrated with herself if she gets stuck....it is so funny to see that persoality. I saw Rea try to crab the air freshner.....OMG....Braylen grabs everything....and I say STOP and she says STOP back....weird! Too fun...I need video also.....! These girlies are going to have a blast this summer....can't wait

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

I never spell check as you can tell...sorry!

GBE4 said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! :)