Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Great Ending!

Julie invited us to join them to see Disney on Ice.

A. DOR. ABLE!!!

Going into it, Rea knew princesses and ice were involved, but I’m sure she didn’t know how the two would work together.

I loved watching all the girls take everything in. Rea was enamored by it all and sat attentively the entire time…not a lot of talking or expression, just observing.  (I love watching her… she is so much like me.) We bought really expensive popcorn in those fabulous tubs and took this great group picture once it was over! 

disney 2 disney

Ok, so I realize it doesn’t seem all that amazing of a “grand finale”, but you just had to be there, I guess….. big sisters, little sisters, cousins, friends, girly-ness, live entertainment (gets me every time), DISNEY, expensive salty popcorn, new experiences, etc…..put all this together …makes for a fantastic memory!

Then we concluded our GREAT evening by picking up our very own prince charming…..daddy-o.…from the airport!


Today in the news…

Apple co-founder, Steve Jobs, dies at 56.

“Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”- Steve Jobs

1 comment:

Kristin Henry said...

Looks like you ladies had a blast!!