Are you ready for this?!?!?!? I am about to make up for my recent disappearance on the blog. My purchasing agent and lover just approved a purchase of an app that allows me to blog on the go! What perfect timing! Which brings me to my next point. I am posting while on my way to our annual vacay to the beach!!!! (Super crappy detail...due to a crazy amount on his plate right now, Jon Mike had to stay home. He's such a good man.) Great start....Rea tried her 'hand' at projectile vomit all over herself and her car seat 45 mins into our trip. Great!
After getting cleaned up....

Another bit of business...as you see I did not get all the AK pics up before I left like I had hoped. However, I think I will work with my super savvy and helpful man and try to get the others up here. (OMG... I just cut and pasted on this phone! I LOVE this phone today!!!) Yea, during my blog absence, I got Jon Mike's iPhone...bittersweet for me and for him too probably. :) (maybe a post at another time)
So I'll end here...starting Lucky One by N. Sparks. Be back soon....get used to hearing from me again!
2 comments:
WOW - very fun! What is the app called?
Why was Rea throwing up? Sick? Car sick? How does the car smell? :-)
Have fun~
Eww, poor Rea and you too. Hope you're have a blast now!
Post a Comment