Ok, here I am. I am so overwhelmed with how behind I am on this blog. It's suppose to be so fun and stress free, but I am feeling burdened because I am so behind. Life changes so quickly I just want to catch it all!
Someone recently suggested I should just start back up again and not worry about what I've missed. So here I am! Thought I would take this opportunity to write a bit....everyone is in bed and its not midnight yet.
Well, the biggest news is my baby turned a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pics to follow) She is exploring all over...busy, busy, busy. Just the last couple of days she has been standing on her own, so we'll see what comes next. She's 27" tall and maybe 17 lbs....still petite (AKA scrawny) for her age. She has 4 teeth on the top and two big ones on the bottom. (We think she has the Bray teeth.) Still loves eating! Loves snuggling up to her blanket. Loves to clap and wave. She can point to our noses. Loves to put sunglasses on herself and on me. SOMETIMES she'll do sign language for "more". Peek-a-boo queen. She definitely knows what she wants and how to let us know. Discovered how cool TP rolls are and how to unravel them...all of them! :) She loves to be thrown on the bed or on the couch then she quickly rolls over with a squeal and crawls to tackle the nearest pillow. She's so little, yet so big. Everyday I watch her discover something new. It's so cool!
My tutoring at the local church is over for the summer, but I have been doing some private tutoring one hour a week. Involved in two Bible studies...the homework is KILLING me, but I'm just trying to be diligent. Doing one on Monday nights with our church and also with my 3 S.I.L.s I have really enjoyed our time of authenticity together. Other things on my to do list this week....planning a baby shower for this weekend, watching the nieces and nephews, getting my oil changed, making several returns, grocery shopping, ordering balloons, going to the airport, organizing the play room, probably some laundry, dishes, probably should Swiffer the floors after the kids leave, clean some toilets, and whatever else I think of in between there.
Jon is great...well, he's in bed with a headache right now, but otherwise he's good. Working hard with work stuff! He did a side job at the Dr.'s office I used to work at and he has another upcoming side job. He did some yard work this weekend and installed a beautiful shelf in the playroom for me.
Ok, this is us for now! Stay tuned for pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
No worries, no worries! We all slack now and again! Welcome back:) Can't wait to see party pictures!
Post a Comment