Tuesday, March 3, 2009

.....

No title and no pictures...picture it in your head....I'm sitting on the computer (in the office)trying to write progress reports for the kids I tutor, but I'm really procrastinating because I don't want to do it.

All I can hear is Jon snoring from the bedroom...obviously he's sound asleep.

Rea is sleeping downstairs in her car seat...where we left her when we got home. I'm just waiting for her to wake up crying, then I'll be pissed I don't have the reports done. I'll have to stop and feed her and put her to bed.

Ok, just wanted to capture this moment. Oh, the life I live.

Back to the reports before she wakes.

5 comments:

Grant and Sarah Schmeelk said...

This says you wrote this at 11pm....so you are just staying awake to move her from seat to bed? Am I reading this right? Why wouldn't you just wake her up and feed and put her right to bed....it is night time so she will/should fall right to sleep. CONFUSED!!! Love ya

Becka said...

Sorry for the confusion...another bad thing about being up so late. I was up finishing my progress reports that HAD to be in. Otherwise, yes, I would have had her in bed. :)

So, when are you guys coming done? The weather is gorgeous!!

Cole said...

It's not so bad...you will miss it when you can't leave her sleeping in the car seat anymore...soon it will be a booster and you will have to waker her up, lug her up the stairs half asleep and half mad, give her a wipie bath because when they are big they're never clean and hope that she doesn't catch a second wind when the cold cloth hits her...by that time, you will probably be prego agian or even have another baby sleeping so sweet in the carseat downstairs and you will remember when it used to be so peaceful in the office listning to Jon snore!
Love you lady!
-Cole

Becka said...

You're one wise woman...the voice of experience! You're good for me.

Julie said...

I love what Cole said... so much truth! :-)